· Exhaust emission concentration is ≤20 mg/Nm3, ringelmann blackness ≤Grade 1, ambient noise ≤85 dB(70 dB in the control room).
· The plant is a gravity flow operation, using control and measurement technology that can maintain asphalt mix accuracy of ±1.0%.
· Component measurement accuracy is also ±1.0%.
· Double-door aggregate measurement structure with automatic drop correction results in a process accuracy of ±1.5%.
· Accuracy of bitumen aggregate ratio is ≤±0.1%.
· Optimized power usage reduces energy consumption.
· Heat exchange rate of the drying drum is ≥85%.
· The frequency conversion and constant pressure control technologies used in the burner result in a bitumen savings of 10% per batch.
· Rapid asphalt heating technology results in the heating preparation time being shortened by about 1 hour.
· 15% capacity redundancy design.
· Specially designed mixing body with a mixing efficiency increase of 10%.
· Screening efficiency ≥90%.
· A mechanical safety device is installed in the access door of every key part for greater protection and security.
· Dual computer redundancy design for the control system provides greater reliability in operating performance.
· Minimal facility footprint.
· Space saving, compact construction.
· Network data sharing and GPS remote fault diagnostic system.