· Cab mounted on three stage vibration damping mounts
· Cab climate control
· Specially designed parking brake system
· 800L plastic lined water tanks provide water for up to 5.7 continuous hours of work
· Optimized spray amount prevents asphalt from sticking to drums and limits asphalt cooling.
· A back-up spray pump for greater reliability
· The use of water wheel type lubrication on the vibratory bearing extends the bearing life up to 5,000 hours.
· Drum evenness and smoothness meets stringent highway surface work requirements.
· Road surface clearance height at the edge can be up to 825mm.
· Sufficient power to operate on slopes
· Three stage fuel filter system
· Engine cover opens wide to provide easy access for maintenance
· The operating controls can swing up to 90 o right or left to allow the operator a clear view when working at the road edges.
· The speed and direction control joystick are integrated for greater control.
· The closed loop hydraulic system has three filters for greater reliability.