· Pneumatic powered automatic oil-spraying prevents asphalt from sticking to the tires.
· Two minute suction refill of oil tank eliminates the manual refilling.
· Eliminates the safety hazard of manually applying oil.
· Continuously variable drive system provides smooth starting and stopping.
· Controls are easy to learn and easy to operate.
· Tire pressure is adjustable from within the cab.
· Even and consistent air pressure ensures compaction quality.
· Air pressure is maintained even when a tire has a slow leak.
· Hydraulic braking is engaged upon engine or transmission failure.
· Braking distance is 50% less than similar equipment.
· Transaxle brake is applied when the equipment stops without the need for hand brake.
· Meeting the demands of compaction for asphalt road and cement stabilized base