When you got a new truck crane, in order to ensure the machine and the related people’s safety, running-in is necessary. And to better utilize your equipment, there always are some precautions should be pay attention when you do the running-in for your machine.
1. The running-in mileage for new truck crane is 2000km. However, the recommended running-in mileage for SANY truck crane is 1500km. 2. During the running-in period, the new truck crane shall travel on even and good pavement.
3. Do not immediately accelerate the cold engine after it is started. Accelerate the engine only when its temperature has reached the normal service value.
4. Timely shift the gears, stably engage the clutch, and avoid abrupt acceleration and emergency braking. Before the truck crane climbs the slope, shift the gear lever to a lower gear, and do not have the engine working at a very low rotation speed.
5. Check and regulate the oil pressure of engine and the normal temperature of coolant. Frequently pay attention to the temperatures of transmission, rear axle, wheel hubs and brake drums.
6. It is required to screw down the wheel nuts with specified torques after the first 50km traveling or every time the tyres have been replaced. 7. Check the tightness of bolts and nuts at every part. When the truck crane has traveled for 300km, screw down the cylinder cover nuts according to the specified sequence with the engine being warm.
8. After the running-in period ends, it is required to perform the compulsory maintenance for the chassis of truck crane. This compulsory maintenance shall be conducted in a service station designated by SANY.