· Independent hydraulic steering with closed-center steering valve, pressure compensating piston pump and accumulator. Accumulator provides uniform steering regardless of engine speed. In the event of loss of engine power, it provides emergency power to system for steering.
· The performance of drive system depends on the gross vehicle weight, gradient and length of transport road, rolling resistance, engine power, and other parameters. The drive system can adjust to the actual working conditions to realize the optimal performance of the mining dump truck.
· Independent front suspension. The smaller swing arm motion reduces the lateral displacement of tires and prolongs the lives of tires. It features extended life and maintenance period.
· Dual variable-section box structures welded from high-strength alloy steel plates and steel castings, integrated with the FOPS/ROPS structures to achieve excellent bending capacity, strong distortion resistance, endurant impact ductility and extended life.
· Independently hydraulic system with retarders at limiting positions. Two 3-section hoist cylinders are mounted on both sides of the frame rails to keep stable of body while raises the body.
· FOPS/ROPS certified. Equipped with integral four-pillar tipping protection design, adjustable cushioned seat, luxury upholstery, and tiltable and telescopic steering wheel to provide a comfortable operating space; The cab conforms to the requirements of ISO 3471. The cab
· provides a sound exposure Leq (equivalent sound level) of less than 78 dB(A) when tested with doors and windows closed.