· High strength screed-- the strongest, most rigid design in the industry. Uses a frame structure with double layer anti-twist beams to produce consistently stable work.
· Anti-segregation technology used in all aspects of material handling. Fully proportional, independent conveyor and auger controls match device speeds to paving speed - fully and independently adjustable for various material types.
· To provide the ultimate in product support, machine controllers can be remotely monitored and even updated!
· Paving capability > 800t/h for any width.
· 55cm max paving thickness, two layers of stable soil can be paved in one time.
· wearing parts are made of thickened and wear-resistant steel plate, reducing the customer's cost.
· Pole with sufficient materials, superb stiffness of the screed, matching high - strength paving.
· Convenient assembly of screed, material plate needs no disassembly.
· Wiring harnesses built to industry standards to provide solid connections and protection against heat, cold and moisture.
· The machine and it's systems are designed to work non-stop, 24 hours a day under full load in a 50 degree celsius environment.