· Weight indicator system
· GPS fleet management system
· Horizontally move function
· For the operator, the cab is not only the control center for the machine; at the same time, many activities have to be organized there. With its maximum comfort and extensive standard equipment, it is a real highlight for every operator. The intuitive touchscreen display with encoder control for on-screen navigation, it is particularly the many small details that make performing tasks in the cab easier: the document pocket on the dashboard, the armrest with an integrated USB connection for the telephone, cup and bottle holders, and other storage options. All this turns the cabin into a comfortable office.
· The overall concept of the telehandlers is designed for ultimate cost effectiveness. Maximum performance at low operating costs is therefore one of the outstanding advantages of these two powerhouses. The high-torque engine does not require exhaust gas after treatment and therefore does not need expensive AdBlue additives. The Dana transmission and the axles are perfectly matched to ensure a maximum of power and efficiency. General operating costs remain low, thanks to a stop-start system and the long maintenance intervals of 500 operating hours.
· But productivity is most evident in how quickly the required tasks can be carried out. With the powerful load sensing system, which regulates the hydraulic pressure proportionally to the different outputs, the boom can be raised and extended simultaneously, saving time.
· Reliable boom and steel structure, pass strict test
· 74 HP for option, no DEF tank, simple and reliable
· Spacious service room，easy to access
· Key component using American local brand