· Full hydraulic control of all boom movements provides smooth, precise control. The load sensing, proportional, pressure compensated hydraulic system provides accurate, predictable boom placement even during multi-function operation.
· Extensive application of modular design technology and quick connecting components allows rapid assembly and hoisting of placing booms.
· The German manufactured Siemens programmable login controller (PLC) is equipped with local, wired or 100m ultra long distance remote control.
· This reliable system can be operated within four user selectable frequency bands.
· The counterbalance valve provides a locking function as an added safety measure.
· The use of double-wall, wear-resistant delivery pipe has improved the service life up to 30,000-50,000m3.
· This is 3-5 times longer than the life of ordinary pipe.
· To enhance adaptability, the telescoping supports, designed by Sany, have an independent climbing system to accommodate installation in an elevator shaft or on curved walls of varying dimensions.
· Cylinder jacking is used to 'climb' the placing booms within elevator shafts. The use of a fully automatic, 'stepless', lifting climbing frame with double electric hoists improves efficiency and safety by reducing the labor requirements of workers.