Sany small excavator adopts fully-new electric-control hydraulic system, which makes the accurate flow control match with the rated power, improving 5% of the working efficiency and decreasing 8% of the fuel consumption. With strengthened working parts and enhanced rotary frame, the machine’s service life is extended by 20%.
With the functions of digging, trenching, leveling, crushing and dozing, the small digger is widely used in urban construction, landscaping, road building, farmland improvement and channel digging, etc.
In order to improve working efficiency and create the maximum productivity, the following operating guidelines should be followed:
1. Crush the big rocks or frozen earth before directly digging with the small excavator’s bucket, which can protect the bucket from damage.
2. The operating depth and width should not exceed the specifications of the machine. Generally, the safe distance between the excavator crawler belt and the working area edge should be at least 1-1.5 meters.
3. Check the working device, walking parts, safety device, hydraulic components and electrical devices to make sure all of the parts and devices are in normal conditions before starting work.
4. Take protective measures when working in cliff. Make sure that there are no loosing stones or scattered rocks in the working area. Position the excavator in flat and safe place to avoid collapse happening.
5. The small excavator should be positioned stably before starting to work. Move and walk after the bucket leaving the working area. Slewing brake, not steering clutch, should be used to make rotation.
6. When loading the truck, the bucket should be set as low as possible and not collide with any parts of the truck. Under the circumstance where the bucket must pass over the cab of the truck, safe distance must be kept between the bucket and the cab to guarantee safety of the driver and the machines.