As we know, because of the freezing weather, construction equipment is not as widely used in winter as in other seasons. When the truck crane is not used, how can it be well maintained? And even in some relative warm places, if the truck crane is working in winter, there are also some attentions should be paid. Any improper operation will cause damages to your equipment or even lead to some safety problems.
Following are the precautions for truck crane during in winter:
1. When the truck crane is not used, if no antifreeze has been added into the coolant, the coolant shall be drained away.
2. Use the fuel, lubricating grease and hydraulic oil which adapt to the lowest local temperature.
3. For the severely chilly regions, use the flame heating plug to warm up and start the engine of the truck crane. You shall be cautious when taking the hot water as cooling water for the purpose of auxiliary function.
4. It is required to clean the oil tank and pipelines and drain away all water and agglutinative matters from the air reservoir.
5. It is required to frequently check and maintain the electrolyte and vent holes of storage batteries. If the temperature is below -30℃, you shall take the heat insulating measures for the storage batteries, lest these batteries crack due to frost.